CycleLifeHQ © 2019
+61 409 500 050
ABN: 27 612 304 364
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following main types of information when you visit this site:
- Web page usage data – In the normal course of browsing the website, we may collect usage information such as your IP address, browser type, language settings, and the URLs of the referring and exit pages. We can also keep track of how much time you spend on the site and what links you click on while using the website.
- Contact enquiry data – When you submit an enquiry through our contact form you provide us with your email address.
- Personally identifiable data – We also collect potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on our blogs. The amount and type of information that CycleLifeHQ gathers depends on the nature of the interaction and includes the following data items:
- Personal details: Name, email address, phone number, street address
- Account details: username, password (stored in encrypted format)
- The description text that the user may write about him/herself
- The offers and requests the user has posted to the service
- The given and received feedback and badges
- In each case, we collect such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the User’s interaction with CycleLifeHQ.
- Website Improvement – We collect this information to better understand how our Users use the website. From time to time, we may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
- Email Notifications – We may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, seek opportunity to work with you, or to keep you up to date with what’s going on with CycleLifeHQ products and services. We expect to keep this type of email to a minimum.
- Aggregated Statistics – We may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to our websites. We may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, we don’t disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.